Part 2: ~~Welcome to Madrid~~
46) Get psyched to go see Madrid’s city center. Enjoy riding the Metro despite the crazy signage and tons of people because you love seeing other cities’ subway systems.
47) Get unpsyched by the rain.
48) Get a coffee in a cute cafe. Feel nervous to order anything because you don’t know what any of it is and the guy behind the counter is ignoring you. Get a croissant. Write in journal. People-watch.
49) Wander around waiting for lunch because you’re still hungry. Think Madrid is kind of like if Paris and New York had a baby.
50) Go into the Spanish version of H&M and buy an ill-fitting shirt, some underwear, and a vaguely hoochie-mama dress that actually looks kind of nice when you tie knots in the straps to pull it up.
51) Put on the shirt. And the underwear. Which looked full-coverage when you bought them but actually kind of ride up your tush. Think they look sexy. Get sad that no one will see said sexy but uncomfortable underwear except the inside of your pants.